Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Bonnie Hunt Show!


On Thursday my Aunt Nancy and I went to see a taping of the Bonnie Hunt show in Culver City. We had a really great time! The Bonnie Hunt show has been on for just a few weeks now but I love it. Bonnie takes time to talk to her guests and is really funny! Go to www.bonniehunt.com to find out what time her show airs where you live. I actually tape the show everyday because she gets her guests to tell great stories rather than just plugging their next project. Sometimes they get talking so much they forget to talk about the series/movie they are there to promote.

We got to see Allison Janney (West Wing and 9 to 5 the Musical) as well as jeweler to the stars Neil Lane. The show aired on Friday the 26th. We also everyone in the audience got MAGIC BULLET Blenders. I already have one but you never know when you will need a 2nd blender!

No comments: