Wednesday, January 28, 2009

2009

Well I wish I had something more exciting to say but my life these days revolves around studying! I have officially completed 6 units of school since November 1st and should be done with 6 more in the next few weeks.

I was able to meet up with my Mom, Aunt Nancy and Aunt Sue in Casa Grande Arizona. I had a couple of firsts on this trip. I shot on the green in two shots which I couldn't believe! That happened on quite a few holes! The next was that I shot par on one whole. Now for those of you who follow golf I am sure this seems like nothing but I am just learning to golf. My sister Kim got me these really cool Woods that are working great and I got a Swing Analysis done a couple months ago. I am going to say my improvement was because of the clubs but who knows. I went from hitting around 25 to 50 feet to now being able to hit 125 to 150 feet. Very amazing to me.

That's all for now! Back to studying History for my final on Monday!

No comments: